Black Women Thriving Retreat
If you are someone who is always taking care of others and putting your wants on the back burner?
This three-day reboot and refresh retreat is quite possibly the most powerful retreat you will ever attend.
In this transformational restorative 3-day retreat, you will
- Learn the simple Self-Care techniques to improve your physical and mental well-being.
- Create balance your life without losing their sanity and without having to sacrifice your inner most desires.
- Learn how to create work-life balance so you are not overworked or overwhelmed.
- Learn to take charge of your life so you can live a life of freedom and joy without stress.
- Became crystal clear so that you can live the life you truly desire.
- Stay at a private luxury home in Napa Valley.
- 3 meals per day plus snacks Daily movement with a private fitness or yoga instructor.
- Super Luxxe Swag Bag valued at over $250.
- Videos and photos of all retreat highlights captured by a private photographer /videographer.
- Transformational daily group coaching and mastermind sessions.
Total Value US $9,850
- 3 months of group coaching calls prior to the retreat (Value $4300)
- 2 x 1:1 wellness calls (one prior to, and one after) the retreat (Value $600)
- 2 x follow up Group Coaching Calls (value $500)
- All Attendees that choose Pay in Full option will receive a private 1-on-1 comprehensive health history call redeemable within 90 Days after the retreat (valued $500).
Total Bonuses Value $5,900
The Black Women Thriving retreat is for women who always showing up for others and are ready to show up for themselves.
Frequently asked Questions
- What can I expect at the retreat?
You can expect to walk into one of the most incredible adventures of your life. The retreats is an all-inclusive experience that you will share amongst other women who are ready to go to that next level in life. You can expect to make new friendships, uncover new insights about yourself that you’ve never had before, adopt a new positive mindset, and learn skills, strategies, and tips to take home with you for life. Most of all, you can expect a safe space where you can take off your super she-ro cape and ask for – and receive – the help and guidance you need without fear of judgment. Chemenda not only wants this to be the most fun you’ve ever had, but she also wants you to come and learn how to build a life you love so that you manifest the life of your dreams.The purpose of this retreat is to get you out of your regular routine so you can focus on YOUR next steps, without distractions, and have high accountability. Destination retreats allow you to ‘get out of your head’ and gain perspective on your life. Also, as women, we often put ourselves last, so part of the process is getting you to re-charge so that you can get back to basics with fresh lenses when we leave. As a mental health therapist and mindset coach, and creator of Black Women Self Group, Chemenda will be sure to equip you with practical health and wellness consciousness knowledge that you will be able to apply to any part of your life, long after the retreat is over.
- How long is the retreat and when exactly is it?
The is three days and four nights. Transportation to and from the airport is provided.
- Is airfare included?
Attendees are expected to arrange their own airfare. However, that is the ONLY
component of the retreat that attendee is responsible for once spot is claimed.
- What is the sleeping arrangement at the retreat? Will I have to share a room?
The Villa has a ton of living space, both indoors and out! That being said, yes, the rooms will be shared, but that’s how the best friendships are formed! The beds are also far enough apart to have your own space and we are asking all attendees to be fully vaccinated prior to arrival.
- What about Covid? Is it Safe in Napa Valley?
Honestly, this was a huge consideration for us. Even though the rooms will be shared, we are taking every precaution to ensure a safe, healthy environment for our attendees. If you would prefer a room on your own, just email us and we’ll see about arranging this for you (at an additional cost). My team members will be wearing masks and face shields will also be provided for those who would like them. Our sessions will also be socially distanced.
- What is the cancellation/refund policy?
Due to the nature of these events, all sales are final. Please double check that you are able to attend the retreat before purchasing your spot to avoid any issues. Sudden emergencies or tragic events that may keep you from attending will be handled on a case-by-case basis and all decisions made by Chemenda will be final.
- Do you offer payment plans?
You bet! We know that high vibe women sometimes need to manage their coins, so you
will see the payment plan offer at the bottom of the page with the other enrolment links.
- Is there a benefit to paying in full?
Yes!!! All attendees to pay in full will receive a bonus 1 hour private coaching sessions with Chemenda worth $250 and will save $500 if they pay in full. Final payments must be received 10 days prior to the retreat.
If you’ve read this far, you’re probably on the fence, wondering if the Black Women Thriving Retreat is the best fit for you. I can’t answer that (only you can!), but I do want to ask you…
What if, instead of feeling unfulfilled and trapped in your life, you were able to let your gifts, talents, and all those unique pieces of YOU, shine brightly and unapologetically – and have a clear path to living the life you desire in the process?
What would it feel like to be in complete control of your life, knowing that you’re doing what you love, making a difference in the lives of others, and giving back in a big way?
And what if every moment of your life – the choices you’ve made, the mistakes you regret, and the decisions that left you feeling powerful – had brought you here today, for this?
This is your chance to take CONTROL. It’s time for you to stop playing small and stop giving into those fears. It’s time for you to take control and write a new story, one that starts with your dreams of living the life you truly desire. Now’s your time to live your life on purpose, with purpose, and impact more lives than you ever have before.